The Navitas DC to AC Conversion Kit for Club Car Precedent IQ/Excel/E.R.I.C. golf cars is designed for easy installation and increased performance over DC systems. The super-efficient AC system results in longer run times, more torque and faster acceleration. Dealer level app access is available for qualified customers. Email us for details. Designed for 48Volt vehicles only. Replaces Curtis 1510 or 1515 controller. With factory sized tires, expect speeds in the mid 20s (MPH) with a 30% increase in torque over stock.
- AC 4 kW motor
- 600 amp AC controller with Bluetooth
- Speed sensor/motor temperature harness
- Mounting plate and hardware
- Motor phase cable
- On-The-Fly programmer
NOT INCLUDED BUT REQUIRED:
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Cable Set
- Heavy Duty Solenoid with Coil Suppression Diode
Level 7, Navitas 600A/4KW AC Conversion Kit, for Club Car Precedent
This kit will fit ALL Club Car Precedent Vehicles.