Ultimate Package. Please select your vehicle and the options desired from the drop down menu. This package includes the following:
- Your choice of Eco-Battery Lithium Bundle. This bundle comes with the correct battery for whichever vehicle you choose from the drop down menu. For instance, if you choose E-Z-GO TXT, you'll receive the Skinny battery. If you choose Precedent or DS, you'll receive the thru-hole. We've compiled this bundle to take all of the guess work out of ordering upgrades. Simply select the voltage and amp hour rating of the battery that you want and we'll do the rest. (Note, if you select the 160AH 51V or the 105AH 70V, you may have to customize your battery trays to make these fit. These batteries are oversized and will not fit every model. Please check with us prior to ordering if you are concerned with fitment issues on either of these two batteries) The bundles also include all necessary mounting brackets and/or hardware, Eco-Battery gauge, charger, and voltage reducer for 12 volt accessories.
- Your choice of Navitas AC Conversion Kit. Comes with a Navitas AC Drive Motor, Controller, OTF Programmer, Mounting plate, and Phase cable. We offer the 440A/4kw, 600A/4kw, and 600A/5kw package. Please be aware of fitment issues on earlier versions of non-lifted Club Cars with the 5kw motor. If you have questions, please ask before ordering. The 4kw motor will fit all of them without any modifications or lift kits required.
- Free 2 Gauge Cable Set included for the vehicle that you select
- Free MZJ400 - heavy duty solenoid
- Free Shipping!!!!
Selectable vehicles in the menu options include:
- Club Car DS IQ - This is a 2002 and newer Club Car DS with a serial number prefix of AQ
- Club Car Precedent 04-08 - This is a Club Car Precedent from 2004-Early 2008 that was originally equipped with four 12v batteries and a controller cover BETWEEN the batteries under the seat
- Club Car Precedent 09+ - Club Car Precedent from later 2008 and newer. These vehicles will have a metal panel behind the battery pack with a tow/run switch. The controller will be mounted on the back of this panel. There is NOT a controller cover between the batteries in this configuration. All electronics are mounted behind the battery pack
- Club Car Tempo/Onward - Select this option for all DC Powered Club Car Tempo and Onward vehicles that did not begin their life with factory AC-Drive. Factory AC cars must be converted back to older style wiring before the Navitas AC kit or Eco Battery bundle can be adapted to them. Will not work on Onward HP. Please check with us prior to ordering if you are unsure if you have a DC or AC drive system from the factory.
- E-Z-GO TXT48 - Select this option if you have an EZGO TXT with factory 48 volt drive system. PDS or Series vehicles are not compatible with the Navitas AC Kit. If you have an older 36 volt EZGO, please contact us about converting your system to a TXT48, which will allow you to use this kit.