Main Wire Harness for 2008.5, 2010-2013 Club Car Precedent IQ, Serial number prefix PQ
Wire harness modifications are available with the drop down menu on this page. Due to the long term backorders of the wire harness for the Precedent Excel model, we can modify this harness to work with the Excel system if that's what you need. Please read below to clear up any confusion on this drop-down menu selection.
Wire Harness Modifications (Menu Descriptions)
- NONE - Select this if you are using this harness with a BLACK Curtis controller with the model number prefix of 1510.
- MOD FOR EXCEL - Select this if you're going to use this harness with a grey 1515-5201 Curtis controller for the Excel system.
- MOD FOR ERIC - Select this option if you're going to use this harness with the white 1515-5206 Curtis controller.
OBC Bypass (Menu Descriptions)
- YES - We will cut off the 6 pin plug that plugs into the onboard computer of this vehicle. We will make the necessary wiring changes to this wire harness to allow for this vehicle to operate without the OBC. Select YES if you are using a smart charger that does not require an OBC for charger control.
- NO - Select this if you're using the factory Club Car PowerDrive charger and have a 6-pin on-board computer installed in your vehicle.
MCOR Connector Selection:
- MCOR2 - Used on 2008.5 - 2011 cars from the factory. If the original MCOR2 ever fails, an MCOR4 can be adapted to this harness by ordering the AM293001 MCOR4 conversion kit.
- MCOR4 - Used on 2012 and newer models. Will plug directly into an MCOR4 throttle unit without having to install an MCOR4 "Conversion Kit"
Main Wire Harness, Precedent IQ with MCOR2 or MCOR4, 103374901 / 103850201
Directly compatible with all ELECTRIC Club Car Precedent models 2008.5 - 2012 with the MCOR2 throttle unit and a Black 1510 Curtis controller. Can also be used with the MCOR4 with a 103890801 MCOR 4 adapter (included in the AM293001 MCOR4 conversion kit)